Saturday, March 21, 2009

CD: 越來越愛- 飛輪海 Love You More & More-Fahrenheit

I was a little worried when I bought this CD, since I didn't preview it before I bought it. The last 2 CDs weren't that awesome. But wow! This CD is totally a pleasant surprise! I think it was the change in style that made this album so much more attractive, as there were some rock ballads and some slower ballads. I loved all the songs in this CD, my ultimate favourite would be Lonesome Spirit (寂寞暴走), and my least favourite would be Cherish (你應該被珍惜), but it was really hard to find a song that I didn't like in the is CD. This CD allowed for all the members to all have an opportunity to sing solo parts and choruses, and you can hear some evident improvement in the singing of all the members. I honestly can't find anything not to love about this album, it's totally awesome! This CD has definitely made my list of some of my favourite albums of all time.

I bought the Taiwan Commemorate Edition (Special Package), which was pretty cool, since it came with a DVD. The music videos are pretty good, so good that I watch the DVD almost everyday. The folder, stickers and red packets were all right, but I wouldn't say it was worth the extra money that I paid for it. If I was able to go back in time, I would probably get the Hong Kong Commemorate Edition, since it came with the bonus track "Touch Your Heart". Not that the song was extremely good, but I just like having the bonus tracks.

This CD has made me an ultimate Fahrenheit fan, and I would highly recommend anyone to at least give it a try!

RainbowSnow's rating: 5/5

No comments: